Thread: 2007 Colorado Canyon - Need stock file asap!

Tuner

2007 Colorado Canyon - Need stock file asap!

Hey guys. If anyone has a stock 07 Canyon/Colorado 3.7 I5 file that you were able to flash and tune with, could you pleast post it up!

Again only if you've written with it and know that it works!

Here you go.

Tuner
    Thank you Shane but that OSID doesn't flash with HPTuners, at least it doesn't work for me.

I found an older OSID but now I have the problem of the newer OSID blocking the flash (unless this OSID doesn't flash either).

Hmmm......worked with no issues for me.

Tuner
    Just to confirm, you FLASHED a PCM with this file, not just opened and read it from the repository?

Yes I flashed the truck numerous times with that file.

You have to copy all the values back into your tune to make it work and do a write entire. The operating systems will most likely be different an sometimes freeze up the computer if you try to flash a different one in resulting in you having to have the dealer reflash it.
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

Tuner
    Weird!

I have the same OSID from a customer's truck and cannot flash it. I purchased a spare PCM and can't flash it with the file on my offboard. The file you uploaded can't be flashed. Flashed the latest OSID from GM SPS, read it and that doesn't flash with HPT either. Reading, editing, licensing, no problem.

Bill says its a known issue with 07 P12s that they have to work on. Meantime I'm probably SOL.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    You have to copy all the values back into your tune to make it work and do a write entire. The operating systems will most likely be different an sometimes freeze up the computer if you try to flash a different one in resulting in you having to have the dealer reflash it.
    Here's my first post that got no replys but outlines the issue I'm having http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38617

Potential Tuner

Will??

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know what happened to Will at Overkill Motorsports?? Is he alright? Or is he on a vacation??
    I have an issue with a tune he did on my truck and cant get a hold of him.. I've been trying now for about a month and a half...
    Thanks,
    Fab

Tuner
    Emailed you regarding your speedo recalibration.