Thread: Help please

Potential Tuner

Help please

I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now and am lost its a pride thing now lol so i have reset these codes and replaced the sensor 3 times and still they pop up any ideas what is causing them? This is on an 2008 HHR SS

[] P0135 - HO2S Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Immature)
    [] P2251 - O2 Sensor Reference Ground Circuit/Open Bank 1 Sensor 1 (SES) (History) (Immature)
    [] P0130 - HO2S Circuit Closed Loop (CL) Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    [] P0130 - HO2S Circuit Closed Loop (CL) Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1
    [] P2251 - O2 Sensor Reference Ground Circuit/Open Bank 1 Sensor 1

Senior Tuner
    If you have replaced the sensor then I would think you have a open ckt in harness.

Pcm is missing the Ground and reference. Check harness make sure not cut, make sure the correct sensor installed and correctly plugged in.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by planethax View Post
    If you have replaced the sensor then I would think you have a open ckt in harness.

Pcm is missing the Ground and reference. Check harness make sure not cut, make sure the correct sensor installed and correctly plugged in.
    I will check the harness but i dont know how it would have gotten damaged, the connection is fine.