Thread: LD9 tuning help needed!!!

Tuner in Training

LD9 tuning help needed!!!

Im currently using a gm reflash thats been modified with hp tuners. My car is currently turboed with a turbonetics 60-1 t4 ball bearing turbo. I need to tune this thing better than it is and i dont fully understand how to log the car, then take the info and make changes as needed. Like, i dont know how to log and mod the ve tables. I know you have to add to the values to increase fuel but i dont understand where you get the info from that tells you how much to increase in each cell. Im using siemens deka 80lb injectors and a gm 2bar map sensor. I have a 2001 cavalier z24. If anyone could help me id much appreciate it, im aiming for about 500whp and im not gonna get it without understanding this stuff. Thanks

Post your file so we can see how bad it is..... Then start by reading this...
    http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.ph...=23783&t=23783

Also, do you have a config file made? If so, post it also so we can make sure you are logging the right stuff....

P&P Tuning

Tuner in Training
    ive already read that post over and over but it just seems to tell you how to use the interface, not how to actually make changes and such. ill get a log from the car soon and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by publikdstrbnce View Post
    ive already read that post over and over but it just seems to tell you how to use the interface, not how to actually make changes and such. ill get a log from the car soon and post it.
    That post also explains what the tables do... That should help you understand what you are changing and why.... If you can't grasp it from there, this may be too much for you...

P&P Tuning

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    ouch....
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman