Thread: Wideband Logging on Version?

Tuner in Training

Wideband Logging on Version?

I am looking to buy one of a couple different used HPTuners MVPI scanner/tuner programs and cables. I have a AEM UEGO wideband gauge and it has the aux output to connect for wideband. I already set up my 2003 S10 4.3L 0411 PCM to accept the WB input thru the un-used EGR PIN 55. So if I get the Std and not Pro, I can still log my wideband data.
    My question, is there a limitation to which version the software is that will not allow that to happen?

One I am looking at comes with a disc marked 2.1.18 version. The other IDK yet which version.

And if I cannot, its upgradable right to the newer version that will? Cost?

Thx, Michel

Tuner in Training
    anyone?

Tuner in Training
    I would like to know a similar answer... But my question is if the software itself will support AUX inputs through a second com port.

I currently use DHP and UVScan to log and tune my car and UVScan will use both the DHP data coming from the OBDII port and a secondary com port thats hooked directly to my wideband to log the two simoutanesly... I was wondering if HPTuners offered this option. I have the Pro DHP which has 0-5v inputs but I'd rather use the native serial data stream from the units if possible and not convert it back and forth which would be required by the Pro version of the HPTuners.
    Last edited by 97Beretta; 03-05-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    1996 Toy Beretta
    3500/4t60e-HD LOTS of mods
    100 Shot Nitrous...
    12.48@113 Oct 2017