Thread: Mopar's Rule

Mopar's Rule

have been wanting to this for mths.

And what is Mopar's Rule? You didn't say.

Ooohhhhh I get it. You were posting in the likeness of the education of most Mopar owners. See, what you typed in your first word using an apostrophe was in a manner consistent with showing ownership i.e. Jane's bike, Bob's hair, Mike's toy, etc. Instead of typing Mopars Rule, you actually made a summary of a statement that would be more consistent with talking about "One of the rules of Mopars." or " The rules of owning a Mopar." One of which I would say is:

You are not allowed to use or know proper grammar or the general use of the english language.

You also forgot to type the words "I" and "do". And your trial at typing the word "months" was close enough that I could understand it, so maybe we could let it slide. Thus completing your attempt at the sentence: "I have been wanting to do this for months."

And with all that you're still completely wrong. GM rules.
    Last edited by dont_blink; 06-05-2008 at 01:10 AM.
    RSG Offroad
    Jeeps. Jeeps. And more Jeeps. Oh and Jeeps too.

lol Now that shit's funny!!!

Yipes! Now I know why everyone tells me to turn on the spell check and grammar check tools.
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Pwned!

Quote Originally Posted by dont_blink
    And what is Mopar's Rule? You didn't say.

Ooohhhhh I get it. You were posting in the likeness of the education of most Mopar owners. See, what you typed in your first word using an apostrophe was in a manner consistent with showing ownership i.e. Jane's bike, Bob's hair, Mike's toy, etc. Instead of typing Mopars Rule, you actually made a summary of a statement that would be more consistent with talking about "One of the rules of Mopars." or " The rules of owning a Mopar." One of which I would say is:

You are not allowed to use or know proper grammar or the general use of the english language.

You also forgot to type the words "I" and "do". And your trial at typing the word "months" was close enough that I could understand it, so maybe we could let it slide. Thus completing your attempt at the sentence: "I have been wanting to do this for months."

And with all that you're still completely wrong. GM rules.
    Maybe I should have said Mopar rules Top Fuel! I was just being Crazy when I did that so get over it!

Ah, I get it, you're a mouth-breather that finally gets that GM rules, not Mopar. I can get over that childish comment! Yahoo!
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Quote Originally Posted by Billf6531 View Post
    Ah, I get it, you're a mouth-breather that finally gets that GM rules, not Mopar. I can get over that childish comment! Yahoo!
    It was a joke wanting to be 1st to post in a section. So what who care's. I have a GM and yes Mopar's do rule just look at top fuel. Whoopee!

LOLz
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P