Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Please help find whats missing from my settings. Boosted 2.4l LE5

Tuner
    What Greg wrote in there is exactly what I am doing, with the exception of locking the cams at zero. I am using the EQ<>VE tool to adjust the base airflow tables (constant, RPM, RPM^2, MAP, MAP^2 and MAP.RPM). I don't have the other variables that you did as I am on the stock injectors and no boost, yet.

Right now I am running completly in open loop speed density. Once I complete that I will dial in the MAF. Once that is completed I will return it back to closed loop blended, but will probably leave LTFT disabled.
    2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0L LS2 E40 6 Speed Manual
    2007 Pontiac G5-GT 2.4L LE5 E67 5 Speed Manual

I guess I am not sure then. I took what he said as saying that software isn't going to work for this and the best bet is to do the MAF tune and dial in the PE. I guess if it was me I would start back at the stock base map and skip the VE tune. I'm sure It can be done the way you are doing it but I didnt have much luck when I tried to do mine.. I just know the way I tuned mine may be missing the VE tune but the AFR is dialed in at stoich for idle and closed loop, and under WOT the car runs what I want it to for AFR under boost. The timing is also correct and I am not getting knock either. I don't have as much experience as these other guys with troubleshooting a tune. I guess I won't be much help here..