Thread: speed vs time

Tuner in Training

speed vs time

Is it possible to add a timer to our scan tool so it start when TPS reach 100% , that will help HP tunner users to compare changes (speed vs time)
    for example from 0 to 120 k/m in seconds
    Thanks

The running log time is already at the bottom of the chart display; it's exactly what you are asking for. Use the slider to measure time between events.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

I think what he's saying is... would be nice if it was a bit more automated. Which is something I'm kinda used to as well coming from other tuning platforms.

Like when I want to compare 70-110mph times, just would be nice not to have to subtract in my head.

If this functionality is already there and we're not seeing it, let us know.

Tuner in Training
    can I use is this time with Chart display and after TPS100%.

Can I add this feature to the scanner.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohd View Post
    for example from 0 to 120 k/m in seconds
    Thanks
    to expand on what frost pointed out and how it relates to your request:

in your chart display locate the first point you hit 120km in your scan in the chart display and enter the elapsed time in your calculator ( drag the vertical line to that 120km point to pinpoint the time)

now drag the vertical line back to the last point in the scan log that you were still at "0" km and subtract that amount to reveal your elapsed time from 0-120km

I use this feature frequently
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

Senior Tuner
    You can export to MS spread sheet and use the EasyCalc but by the time you do this might as well get out the hand held calc. However, you can cursor to an empty frame and keep it for record if you like.