Thread: Intermitent NO Start

Unhappy Intermitent NO Start

Just about ready to pull my hair out. 01 silverado 2500 swap into an 85 silverado. I am running 2 bar SD tune on a built 408, cam, Victor Jr, Elbow, 93mm TB, Comtech billet fuel rails, 60lb injectors, turbonetics GTK 1000. has no problem ever with cold start up, but if you go run an errand and stop the truck when you get back it will just keep spinning over and not start. It seems that the injectors are not firing when this is happening. I even bought a spare PCM and credits and have the same problem with the new PCM.When truck finally starts it acts like everything is ok, it has never stalled when driving, the problem is only there on warm restart. When I check my DTC's the 101 and 103 are there so it can go into SD mode. I hope someone can help me been doing research on this board for last few weeks and haven't stumbled on anything yet

anyone need some help

please if anyone could help

i have twin pumps, twin corvette regulated filters going into each a rail with crossover in the front, returnless setup. Maf is setup to MIL on first error. I am running SD, i was just trying 20% change in startup tables it did not work. this problem of not starting seems to be base on how long the truck sits after you turn it off. It will start immediately after turning it off but it's a crap shoot if it starts after 6 minutes.

Tried clear flood mode no avail, noid is not lighting up when no start condition exists. injectors are not firing, have spark though! weird stuff happening.

are you talking about the wiring harness side i will check them right now

took them apart pins look good, if i where having a problem with the pins would the truck act funny or die while driving? It never stalled or acted up while running i only have problem when starting warm.

dammit scan I posted was actually me disconnecting ect in order to see what happened I will make the timing changes tomorrow, as far as SD no error reported and MIL on first error what is the difference why do i have to change this it is reporting DTC 101 and 103 with it set to mil on first error already. i think it is something related to temperature, closed loop, are a time issue.

If it is set to no error reported, the computer does not know the MAF failed, which means it tries to look for the MAF. The codes are setup correctly in the attached tune.

You have a bad ECT sensor or connection.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB