Thread: E85 tuning HELP!!!

E85 tuning HELP!!!

I am trying to add some timing(not too much 2-5*) in the "alcohol correction pe/cot" table, for when i run E85..
    what i am trying to do is bring the alcohol correction table ONLY when i have e-85 in the tank..or when i am commanding a stoich near that of e-85

My question is under the gas and alcohol spark tables there is a table that's called "multi vs composition" (screen shot attached) I am aware of what interpolation means.. but what do the values represent?? is it injector duty cycle? and what do the values adjust? Anyone know this?? Or am i in the wrong ball park?
    IF so, is there logic in the VCM that commands the pcm to use these tables other than if it is in PE?
    Last edited by coryfountain; 06-10-2010 at 01:35 PM.

09 GMC Sierra SLT 4dr 4wd 6.2l L9H CAI, HP TUNED by Me....

anyone?? any thoughts on the logic???

BIll , Chris?? anyone??
    Last edited by coryfountain; 06-11-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Been looking for one of these tunes. Any chance of posting it up in stock form?

The values represent how much of the PE/COT spark is used based on ethanol content. ie. 1X meaning full factor at full E85, less at less ethanol.

Quote Originally Posted by LSX378 View Post
    Been looking for one of these tunes. Any chance of posting it up in stock form?

The values represent how much of the PE/COT spark is used based on ethanol content. ie. 1X meaning full factor at full E85, less at less ethanol.
    Thank you for confirming what i had thought.... I wanted to make sure before i started to change it...

You want a copy of my stock tune?? If so i can post it(which is not a problem) or you can get it in the repository..either way i dont mind whatsoever...

09 gmc sierra 6.2
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you for that. Sorry didnt expect in the repos.

anytime... we are all here to help one another... at least i am