Thread: Wondering if Hptuners has this...

Tuner in Training

Wondering if Hptuners has this...

Hey, I have efilive and is thinking about getting Hptuners. But I will get it if Hptuners has this feature similar to Efilive

D0914 "Manual Hold Gear, 2nd, 1->2 Shift Speeds" 13.6721 "Different from row 0 to row 16 inclusive."

Where D0914 controls when the controller upshifts to 2nd during that situation.

IF so can you show me a picture of it so then i will decided on to purchase HPtuners? THanks

How about a picture from EFI?
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    well i dont know how to do it. but if you can teach me how to copy at picture from my computer screen that would be helpful

CTRL + Print Screen, and then paste to MS Paint and save as a JPG. At least that's how I do it.
    2010 Camaro SS LS3
    SOLO highflow cats|VMax ported TB|Vararam

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by IndeedSS View Post
    CTRL + Print Screen, and then paste to MS Paint and save as a JPG. At least that's how I do it.
    When I do this my Note Pade keeps opening up not even copying the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    None of these work for me. Im using an HP laptop. My "Prt sc" is included with the button "insert" and my "sys rq" is included with button "delete".

Why isnt any of these features working for me?

Tuner in Training
    N/m I got it! Stupid me...I also had to hold the botton "Fn" next to CTRL in order to use the other feature of button "insert" that has "prt sc" Thanks!

Now back to the subject, do you guys have this feature similar to the efilive program. To me adding this midifcation helps with the acceleration from stop to go. I can easily move forward with light pressure on the padel, which makes my truck feel new and fast.

Tuner in Training
    theres not a table like that for "manual hold" but there is a parameter similar to this. Basically you set where it will shift wot in two different instances... either mph (like you have there) or rpm... but its a single value not a table.
    The SuperSlow Truck of MC-E
    -01 4.8L Silverado 13.2@99
    -- musclecarevolution.com

RIP Corey Shadd Burchfield -- On AIM: ITLStallion04

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sslow 4.8 View Post
    theres not a table like that for "manual hold" but there is a parameter similar to this. Basically you set where it will shift wot in two different instances... either mph (like you have there) or rpm... but its a single value not a table.
    WOT? Im not in expert in this since im still learning but I thought WOT has something to do when the accelerator is push all the way down making the truck go real fast?

Im not trying to built a fast truck. My truck is my daily driver. I want my truck to move with ease (even thought its heavy) where I dont have to keep pressing on the accelerator padel nearly hard all the time.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sslow 4.8 View Post
    He's basically wanted the function that keeps the transmission from auto shifting out at a certain mph regardless that you're manually selecting the gear. It's in the GM code, but HPT does not have the parameters for it. It would be nice to see more "in-depth" tuning parameters like this.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Tuner in Training
    I did bought hptuners but since pcm4less didnt use hptuners i had to switch with efilive. But ever since this efilive ive been having problems especially with the engine code P0757.

I have the same truck as one of your members in here who expericent the same thing except with the efan code problem. he then switched from efilive to hptuners and loves it. And now that Pcm4less uses hptuner i may have to buy the hptuner again to try it out and hope it solves the engine light. Im thinking the efilive does not like use I6 PCM with P10. I wish we can use the P12 PCM.

But the feature that i like on the efilive i hope Hptuner will add it...

Tuner in Training
    can you guys show my a pic of your transmission calibrations on your hptuners??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldbergv95 View Post
    can you guys show my a pic of your transmission calibrations on your hptuners??
    What year/make/model vehicle is this in reference to?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    What year/make/model vehicle is this in reference to?
    sorry for the long response. Its been 2 months since my truck is still at the dealer, not even being done. Sick of this dealer!

Anyways, what is the status of having this feature that I recommended since i have a 2002 chevy trailblazer?