Thread: lnf unlocking

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar

Exclamation lnf unlocking

any news on how the unlocking and code cracking for more adjustable tables and goodies is going?

if we could extend the rpm range in the vcm editor charts to like 8k that would be sick! they cap off at the factory 6230 something, be cool to be able to tune what we can see and what we cant see even though we raise the rpm limiter.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

if the axis is underlined, then clicking on the name will allow you to edit the axis. if the axis is not underlined then you cannot edit it.
    I count sheep in hex...

we can edit it but to get the extra rpms we have to rescale everything. like for example in the picture i attached the desired air table rpm can be edited but it is capped to 15 boxes. if we could have it extended to say 20 im sure would be more than enough that would be sweet! that would allow for a finer top end adjustments which will definately be handy especially with all those a.m. turbo setups i hear about.
    Last edited by cobaltssoverbooster; 04-08-2009 at 03:31 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    we can edit it but to get the extra rpms we have to rescale everything. like for example in the picture i attached the desired air table rpm can be edited but it is capped to 15 boxes. if we could have it extended to say 20 im sure would be more than enough that would be sweet! that would allow for a finer top end adjustments which will definately be handy especially with all those a.m. turbo setups i hear about.
    Likely will not happen.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    This would be nice, but less resolution just means more careful tuning. There is enough feedback from the multitude of sensors and calculations such that it's not too tough to dial in fuel/spark on this system. There is other LNF functionality I'd love to see before adding extra rows/columns to existing tables.
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

What's the chances we could get "ghost cells" that tell us what the interpolated numbers should be? So 15 real cells and 5 ghost cells, the ghost cells wouldn't be editable, just informative.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0stb1t3 View Post
    What's the chances we could get "ghost cells"
    Slim.

haha not my birthday i see bummer. So for the cells past 15 if we dont change the factory graph arangement does it calculate the extra cells over off of a curve or last value? anyone figure that out yet i know some where trying to look into that.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Last value

oh sweet thats nice to know! thanks Bill!