Thread: Want to log Fuel Pressure and Boost

Tuner

Want to log Fuel Pressure and Boost

I have an 06 TBSS and Already log WB in EIO input 1. What would be the best way to log Fuel Pressure and Boost? I've read some options but I just don't know what I should do.....

I would prefer not to add gauges but I will if need be.

Thanks

After doing somemore searching I'm going to just add a Boost and Fuel PSI gauge with outputs to add to the EIO. When I don't run HPT I'll still have some gauges to keep an eye on things.

BUT Is it possible to double up analog grounds on PINS 5 or 6? What I'd like to have is Input 1 for WB, 2 for Fuel PSI and 3 for Boost.

Will this be possible?
    Last edited by Galvatron; 02-22-2009 at 10:01 AM.

Potential Tuner
    I have a 07 TBSS with an LC-1 that I haven't hooked up yet. I have a 2-Bar MAP sensor and pigtail on order for boost. I am about to order an Autometer 2246 0-100 psi fuel pressure sender and pigtail.

The other parameter I wanted to monitor was the tranny temp. Turns out there is a Transmission Fluid Temperature sensor in the 'Automatic Transmission Fluid Pressure Manual Valve Position Switch'. This is located on the bottom side of the valve body which is why the tranny temp climbs so slowly. On cold startup tranny temp matched the other temp sensors.
    2007 Trailblazer SS - MP112, AFR225s, RPM Lvl 7, HP Tuners