Thread: Color Codes in Cells when changing values

Color Codes in Cells when changing values

A ha! Noticed when I copy from the scanner back into the VE table the colors change, pink goes up, blue means the value went down, I think. What are the other color codes when pasting and changing?

Is there any way after pasting to look at the old value? Say if I past into VE table and in a particular cell I would like to know what the original value was? I know you can hit the back button, but then you have to re-paste.

thanks

tt

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8vet View Post
    Is there any way after pasting to look at the old value? Say if I past into VE table and in a particular cell I would like to know what the original value was? I know you can hit the back button, but then you have to re-paste.
    original value would be in the saved copy of your original tune that you can open up and compare to your new parameters

unless you mean previous value form the last reflash in that case being able to see a cells previous value would be handy ??

Thanks, yes, I was thinking it would be nice if we had not only the one back button, but could do maybe 2 history buttons, and then be allowed to just do a re-do, like in most graphics software. Or if you could hover over the cells and see what you just posted over. I have found it nice to see what you just did, to make sure it did happen.

tt