Page 63 of 115 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Hello all, be on the lookout for stupid questions from me.
    -Chad

Another n00b here from TN.

Looking to tune my 2010 Camaro SS L99/A6.

Hope I can do this! :meh:

Potential Tuner
    Hello all,
    Great product so far. User friendly and pretty darn cool.
    97' LN2 Port Polish, .030 off Head, Cold air Intake w/runners polished, aftermarket 4 to 1 header
    Yeah, still slow.

Potential Tuner
    Hi to all,
    From Belize. Want to learn about Hptuners. Currently working on a 2014 Chevy Colorado 2.8 Duramax LWN Euro II version.

Potential Tuner
    Hello HPTuners,

Just finishing up a H/C on my LS7. Just been looking around and doing a
    bunch of searching before I start asking noobie question.

Steve

hello all
    Jason here from Georgia 392 scat pack shaker
    looking around to see what can be done with my ride
    Thanks J

Potential Tuner
    hey im new here, i need help, my afr guage is reading between 15 and 16, running real lean it seems like. HELP!!!

Potential Tuner
    Hi Everyone,

Name is Jake, new to the forum, however I have owned the HPT software for a few months already, and have dabbled with it on my pickup as well as my friend's truck. I am out of southern Rhode Island. I have been building cars top to bottom for basically my whole life, and have assembled numerous SBC, Pontiac and LS engines. I Drag race occasionally (wish I could say regularly), probably 5-10 times per year, and spend the remainder of the good weather pounding the streets, or fixing broken crap. Finally tired of paying others to tune my ls swaps/ using MSD 6010 and a 4bbl. Time to put on my big boy pants and use technology to my advantage. Have owned se

Currently converting my 67 chevelle, which was previously blow-through, to injection. I have owned the car for 13 years. It has a turbo 5.3 (freshened up by me, trick flow baby cam, good hardware, 317's with springs, ls1 intake, SD 80's and a cbb 76mm turbo). Doug nash 5 speed, 9", 4 wheel discs, rear 4 link/coil overs, fat man front stub. Fun little car. Lot of work to do in terms of getting it tuned appropriately. Will be picking many brains.

Also have a 65 pontiac gto (KRE D port headed 406, TKO 600), 06 2500HD lq4 with a stockish HPT that I did (primarily trans parameters), and a 11 BMW 3 series that nobody gives a shit about lol.

Hope to learn a lot, as well as be of assistance to others as I go.

-Jake
    2006 2500HD lq4 Stockish with mild tune
    2011 BMW 328i Nazi sled (gas saver)
    1967 Chevelle 5.3 Turbo, baby cam, Doug nash 5 speed, 9", 4 wheel coil over's
    1965 GTO 406 Poncho, Kauffman D Ports, TKO 600

Hello everyone.

My name is Armando. I bought my hp tuners about a month ago and I have been lurking around the forums and reading day in day out trying to soak up as much information.
    I'm happy to see there is plenty of support and guidance for starters around here. Hopefully one day I will be able to contribute to the forums and helping out as well. Keep up the good work guys.

Mando.

Tuner in Training
    New here. Just ordered HPT this morning and look forward to learning. Been lurking, I mean reading and learning, for quite some time now.

Current ride is an 06 Charger R/T with Road and Track package. Engine is a 6.1 based 426, Eagle heads, 6.1 intake and running 13:1 compression on 93 pump gas. So far I've put 130,000 miles on it and have loved every minute of it.

Thanks for reading.

Potential Tuner
    Hi My Names Joe Andrews from Indiana.
    I Make metalshaping Tools for a Living, English Wheels, Planishing Hammers, Bead roller Dies etc...
    I Always had nice cars but now have a Fast Car. I've had my engine and Tranny rebuilt since buying the car 1 year ago.
    I need HP Tuners because I have been paying to get my cars tuned for about 8 years now.

Potential Tuner
    Hi guys. My name is Zach Cruell. Im stationed at Cannon AFB. After 10+ years of driving LSX powered cars, ive finally decided to take on the tuning aspect of life. I have HPT Pro and a wideband. Been doing some reading in one of Greg Banishes book, and just recently ordered the beginner/intermediate at home course from the Tuning School. I look forward to being able to contribute to the forum in the following months to come.

New tuner here, trying to find some helps, tips & tricks, and any other know how on the Caliber SRT4 platform.

Potential Tuner
    Hello I'm new & I'm from Kansas. I want to learn about my Saab 9-7X with 5.3 GM V8 & what all can be done to it.
    Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, Wow it has taken a long time to get here. I have been an observer in and out of here as I feel the need for being overwhelmed, for some time now. I have worked with Harley Davidson EFI tuning for about 15 years, I own a Dynojet 250i motorcycle dyno. But this still is very intimidating. So I'll continue to "observe" and try to figure out data logging in the mean time! Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, My name is Brad I am from Vonore, TN I am new to the Tuning scene and have recently purchased HP Tuners for the purpose of playing with my 5.3 swapped 86 C10.
    I hope to read and learn here and maybe help one day too!

Potential Tuner
    Hi,

To my surprize you guys on here have a lot of patience with newcomers and some really good advices!
    So many thanks for these reply's and links to all of the tutorials on here! Just viewed the first ones and it really helped me to understand how to read logs.
    I have a A20NFT with E39A ECM so I try to use what i find about the LNF... I guess it is the closest to it.

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    New here, looking to expand my tuning knowledge and fix some issues with my vehicles as I just can't leave them stock and slow. I usually mess with diesel Jeeps as that's my main interest. Hoping to use HP Tuners to improve the transmission side of things, the shifting is just terrible on these vehicles. Thanks.

Hey guys, My name is Calvin. I live in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Just purchased an HP Tuners VCM Suite MPVI Pro Package. I recently swapped a LY6/6l90e into my '85 Cutlass and am hoping to get into the tuning side of things. This was my first swap and don't have any experience with tuning when it comes to EFI, all the tuners I've every used have been a 9/16" wrench and a flat head screw driver. I am open to all tips, tricks and advice on tuning the LY6 or 6l90e.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everybody.

My name is Thibaut from switzerland.

I am a car mechanic and I am passionate about electronics.

I like to learn and share my knowledge.

Regards.