Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    I'm Mac, live in SE GA, old school tuner, learned on carbs and jets, HEIs and timing lights. New to forums and EFI tuning! My son bought HPT a couple of yrs ago to tune his 99Z28M6, but we haven't really done anything with it. Never thought I'd be trying to make HP with a laptop! That's way I'm here, I bought the car and made a cam swap, mail ordered the tune from the cam supplier, runs good, just low speed drivability issues. Hoping to tap into the wealth of tuning knowledge here, and learn more about tuning and these forum things!

Happy Tuning to All!

Hello. New here as well.

Trying to suck in all the knowledge I can...

Got a turbo trailblazer thats been an ongoing project and I'm tired of spending money on my tuner. lol

Potential Tuner

new user

hey everybody, im new to the tuning scene just puchased the mvpi pro and trying to learn all i can. my ride is an 06 gto with cam and stall and and currently runs like crap on the stock tune.

Tuner in Training
    Hello names Rich Chargois user name (Crawfish) on most site just receaved my hptuner suit a week ago and wow a lil overwelming at this point,im in maintnance department at Dyno Nobel Camo.

02 Trailblazer
    05 Silverado
    90 Jeep wrangler rock crawler

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm a newbie too. Just bought HP Tuners Pro about a month ago. I have a supercharged Pontiac G8 GXP and am too much of a DIY guy, and too picky, to keep depending on others for my tunes and tweaks. I am a little overwhelmed at this point too, LOL, but I bought some of the Tuning School's stuff and I am about to take a stab and retuning my tranny. Wish me luck!

Hi, just bought a 2010 Camaro 2SS. Also have a 91 octaned 12psi 700hp 1996 LT1 383 manual trans running stock PCM and Megasquirt MS3X, depending on the mood.

New to HPTuners. Lots of info, still looking for a stockish LS3 .bin or .hpt file to play with, havent received my HPT hardware yet.

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone. New to the site and HPTuners (in a way). I learned it briefly with a friend 4yrs ago to tune my 1998 Z28 and now I'm getting ready to heads on the car and have 3 other vehicles that I own that I could use this program with so I figured it was time to get it.

Howede, My name is Phil. Ive been around drag racing for for about 18 years but never had the chance to play with any electronic fuel injection. Hopefully with the help of everybody here and HP tuners, I will become more familiar and possibly be able to tune my motors myself.

Tuner in Training
    Hey folks... I am another new guy. My name is Frank. I have a couple Ls series cars. I bought the pro, to play with each. I have been learning a little bit each time I get on here... Thanks...

You will be hearing from me from time to time... Thanks in advance ...Haha..

Potential Tuner
    Hi , my name is Enrico , I live in Italy and I'm a drifting car builder . I love ls engine family .
    Thank's in advance to everybody to help and teach me different way to tune engines.
    My company name is Brill Steel Motorsport .

Potential Tuner

2.3 HO filesw

HI Im Ryan, I have a GM 2.3 Quad four HO in a 99 Grand am Does anyone have any HO flash tunes for this car

Figured I should introduce myself since I just ordered a copy of HPT from Summit. I'm completely new to HPT but have experience with GReddy, FAST, and VW Vag-Com, so I'm not completely oblivious to the tuning world!

I've never worked on newer vehicles before and my Colorado is going to be my test dummy, so I'm still pretty nervous about it!

Tuner in Training

04 gto hp programing starter

I had been tuning fords with a tweecer but decided I was gonna eventially be walkin, so I bought an 04 GTO, have wanted one since I saw the Manaro on Top gear. Got my HP tuner and my laptop died so, unless I can fix it I'll be buying another laptop (there goes my CAI for another month). I did get to play with my base program and have noticed a big difference in GM and the fords. Gonna be dumping money in my GTO as I go so Im sure HP will get alot of use.

Potential Tuner GlassCity MBM Goat's Avatar
    Hello, I'm a newbie to HP Tuners. I got the Pro version in the mail yesterday & my laptop set up, drivers installed. So far I am a bit overwhelmed & I haven't even learned to read or write tunes yet.

I have a Supercharged 05 MBM GTO with LXR 245 heads, gt9 cam, nw102tb, kooks 1 7/8" Lt's, 3800 stall, & sd tune.

| LXR 245 Heads | TVS 1900 |OD 8 Rib Pulleys | SD Tune
    | 102mm TB | Lonnie's Pumps | Kooks 1 7/8 Lt's | 3800 Stall
    Base Dyno 337/331
    Post Mod's 636/533

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone. name is Angel. Born and raised in North Hollywood CA .I am a certified welding tech for mostly all military pressure vessels . Just bought a 2011 camaro ss . Made some modifications and would appreciate any feed back with future concerns i may have . Look forward to comunicating with you guys. Talk to you soon

Tuner in Training
    Dan here in Jacksonville, FL. Been on ChevyHHR.net since I bought the SS in July 08. Just getting into the tuning phase as I have added a number of bolt-ons recently. Very interested in learning everything I can about HPTuners and how to write my own tunes. Hopefully, will be picking up the suite in the next 4-6 weeks (as funds allow).

Would love to find some guys/gals in my area with experience that could help me out. Currently, my biggest issue is the ZZP intake I put on over the weekend throwing MAF codes, but I need to tune for everything sooner rather than later.
    08 Victory Red/Ebony 5spd SS - ZZP Catless Downpipe - Crazy Steve Intercooler - ZZP CAI - ZZP Hot Side Pipe

Potential Tuner
    hi I'm new to the programming world, i don't have any idea of where to start or what to look for when i decide to program my car, i think i can learn very fast any help would be appreciated. thanks

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone! Just purchased HPT Pro so naturally I registered here. Already done some searching and found some great info, no doubt there is plenty more!

2006 SRM GTO A4 .. Svede OTRCAI / LT's / Xpipe / 3.91's / LS3 top end swap in process..

I'm John. I beat the air into submission with Army Helicopters. I have a 1999 twin turbo Vette, am new to HP tuners, and am excited to see what this software will help me do with this car.

Tuner
    Hello. I just put an EFI LM7 in a jet boat and it's WAAY out of tune. Gonna go get HP Tuners tomorrow and get it hooked up to the boat. Right now it's idles fine, stubles on take off, after cracking and popping for a few it will run mediocre at best for about 4-5 minutes, then if falls flat on it's face. I have O2's in the program but can't run them due to wet exhaust. I'll get a read on the tune an post it up tomorrow and place it in the appropriate section. I hope I can get this thing to run right with ya'lls help.