Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innovative LM-2

Tuner

Innovative LM-2

Anybody have one yet?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I didn't think they were out yet, I read on their newsletter developement through March & production shortly after.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    I talked with them today and they are saying it will be next month. My Lm-1 just pooped and I am having to send it in for a look about!

its on sale now. Is any body using it.
    Chevrolet LS1 Camaro 1999 M6

My FQuick

I have it and i like it . i hooked it up on my HPtuner and i really like it coms with every thing with it and the one i got from them is the dual wideband .
    Last edited by firehawk26; 08-03-2008 at 02:32 AM.

U guys suggest i buy the lm-1 or the lm-2.
    Chevrolet LS1 Camaro 1999 M6

My FQuick

Tuner in Training
    The LM-2s are out both single and dual WB. Late and a bit pricey but just loaded with features. The ultimate WB it seems.

2000 C5 Coupe, 6M, Callies/Mahle forged, stroked LS7 (441), Blackwing, Halltech, LS3 intake, ported LS3 heads, FAST 50# inj, not too much cam, Kooks 1 7/8" headers , 3" catless mid pipes,3:90 rear, EFILive V2, LM2 etc.--Always tuning www.PowrMax.com

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah I have an LM1 & love it, the LM2 looks awesome but raising the price from the LM1 means I probably won't buy it until my LM1 kicks the bucket.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

need i say.... its tasty.... looking at mine right now....

controller box is about the size of a us dollar bill

Last edited by goatkart; 08-04-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    see, that is what i didnt like about the LM1 and why i bought the LM2 (still waiting on it, should have it by the end of this week!!!). the LM1 is just so darn big and boxy. it doesnt fit in the hand well at all. the LM2 is much more ergonomic and has more features. plus, they are upgrading their screen so that its more visable at night. at the moment they charge $14.70 to upgrade to the new screen. new production run starts in september. check their forum for more information. i will be sending mine back for the upgrade when i get it in.

anyone get some good pricing on the LM2 ?

I can. PM me. just let me know if you want single or dual.
    Last edited by HerronPerformance; 09-22-2008 at 09:38 PM.

is it possible to use the LM2 onboard datalogging in HPT? Like to be able to use the HPT hystos and such from the data that is recorded on the LM2. I want to be able to just setup an LM2 and let a customer take an extended drive with as few wires and boxes as possible.

Thanks

I dont think so b/c the LM2 connects to the ALDL to log data, just like HPT does.
    Guess you could rig up the harness just pull the WB data out and into HPT but have not tried it.

I have one and the display sucks. The back light is basically non existent.
    Has anyone bought one with the new display, or upgraded?? If so, could you post a pic of the new display so I don't waist more money.
    2005 Chevy Crew Cab s/b
    Vortech blown 5.3/air to water IC/finish line 4l80e/ stall / Running on E98 ethanol
    2008 Silverado- Vortech VL Twin screw supercharger. SEMA 2008 Vortec Engineering Booth

The size looks great. Love how portable it appears. Would also be interested in seeing what the new screen looks like. Packed full of features but is it overkill when used with HPT (especially for the elevated cost)?
    Steve

2007 GMC Canyon Z71-4x4 | 3.7 I5-Auto | 4" Skyjacker suspension lift | 3" Performance Accessories body lift | 33x11.5x17 tires (going 35x12.5x17) | 3.73 gears | 57 K&N | BPi VS | AMS EaAU 6081 | SSK MAF Adapter | NGK AFX w/ NTK WBO2 | AMSoil fluids

Advanced Tuner
    I have one of the upgraded backlight versions. It is nice to have. Yes it scans PIDs, but its no where near as useful as HPT's scanner. however, I dont just tune GMs so its nice to have. From what I understand, there are a couple of problems with the LM2. Check out their forums.

my recommendation is to hold off buying one for the time being and wait til the bugs are worked out

Tuner in Training
    quick question.

The LM-2 has a built in scanner, but no editing features, is that correct?? for Tuning, I'd still need a package like the VCM Suite correct?

yes
    Steve

2007 GMC Canyon Z71-4x4 | 3.7 I5-Auto | 4" Skyjacker suspension lift | 3" Performance Accessories body lift | 33x11.5x17 tires (going 35x12.5x17) | 3.73 gears | 57 K&N | BPi VS | AMS EaAU 6081 | SSK MAF Adapter | NGK AFX w/ NTK WBO2 | AMSoil fluids

Tuner in Training
    LM-2 users, how did u conigure the inputs? I put v/.5+7.4, does that sound right?