Thread: 4r75e

Tuner in Training

4r75e

What are the best setting for a supercharged application on the 5.4L 3V with a Roush blower on top pushing 8-8.5 psi of boost. It is my daily driver and want it to last as long as I can get it to. I want firm but not part breaking firm.

Thanks,

Greg

I would guess that you are not looking for a good tune anymore. I have one that I have created from lots of research. E-brock screw on 5.4 3V March 2008 birth (no 3 piece plugs).
    Current project:
    2016 Hellcat Charger over the 200 mph...
    Email: [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AWEBB View Post
    I would guess that you are not looking for a good tune anymore. I have one that I have created from lots of research. E-brock screw on 5.4 3V March 2008 birth (no 3 piece plugs).
    Would you mind posting it so I can look at it? I have a 2011 Towncar I'm working on and trying understand as much as I can before messing with it.

I'm actually working on one now as we speak its a 2006 RS3 F150 send a base file and I can play with it how firm are you looking for and is the truck running a Roush F150 OS or a stock F150 OS. You can also message me directly if you don't want you file public.

The 06 RS3 im working on is running around 12 to 14 PSI and has updated 60lb FRPP injectors as well as A dual fuel pump system and other updates.
    King Ranch Expedition 5.4 3v 6R80 Coyote PCM , M112 Blower, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Green Cats, Aeromotive Regulated Return Fuel System, ID 1000 Injectors, Custom Interior Wiring, Track Apps, EPS mode adjustable, +6 Blower Pulley w/ Innovators West SFI Balancer, Afco Dual Fan ZL1 Heat Exchanger, Flex Fuel E85 0-60 5 secs 12.0 best quarter mile time.

Also is your Roush system the non intercooled or intercooled system post your modifications and lets get you o the right tract to running it best.
    King Ranch Expedition 5.4 3v 6R80 Coyote PCM , M112 Blower, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Green Cats, Aeromotive Regulated Return Fuel System, ID 1000 Injectors, Custom Interior Wiring, Track Apps, EPS mode adjustable, +6 Blower Pulley w/ Innovators West SFI Balancer, Afco Dual Fan ZL1 Heat Exchanger, Flex Fuel E85 0-60 5 secs 12.0 best quarter mile time.