Thread: About to break

Tuner in Training

About to break

I am about to break down and buy HP tuners. I want it bad, I have the fever.

Edit- ok I broke I just ordered it.
    Last edited by goldz28; 07-23-2007 at 05:23 PM.

98 z28, M6, LT w/ ory, 3in cat back, magnaflow, hotchkis suspension kit, TT'2

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Haha, congrats! you won't be disappointed.

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I will just need help...lol I have been reading alot the last couple of days and damn, I need a beer for this brain cramp I have.

About how long does it take to get HP tuners in the mail?
    Last edited by goldz28; 07-23-2007 at 05:52 PM.

Tuner in Training
    And you're gonna read a lot more! Take it slow, keep plenty of backup copies, and start off with small changes. At some point things will start going CLICK! and you'll wonder how you lived without it.

Of course, I've got tuning OCD now - I can't stand to drive without the scanner running...
    Jerry

'02 Sierra Z71 5.3 w/100K miles - HPTuners, PLX Wideband, LS1 efans, 145A Alt, 'Vette servo, Poor man's 1/2 drop - Just starting to scratch that itch...

Tuner in Training
    I think all of us have some form of OCD. I think the thing that gets me is all the acronyms that I see. I read through the list that Bill put together and it helped. I know I just have alot to learn and am willing to learn. I am starting from scratch so it should be a fun learning experience I hope.

Tuner in Training
    They are not acronyms. They are sphicated technical jargon. Once you understand them and use them instead of verbage, you will be a certified computer g .

I was going to order the standard one. Some how when I tried to buy it last night it showed 2 copies and I could not get rid of one. I sent a request for help.

Just a short while ago, Jay called me and now I have ordered the Professional version. The data log function with out the lap top hooked up was a no brainer convince point.

Per Jay's request, I ordered it from one of the resalers that Jay told me had the product in stock. Mike at the resaler actually called me due to Jay calling him for me.

The more I deal with HP turner and the folks running it, I am extremely pleased. Both Jay and Mike were adamant about setting a back up. Mike was almost as anal about backing up the stock parameters as I am about having file back ups.

Here's to with a big .

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    eh its kinda a mix & match of just plain ole' information...with some acronyms mixed in. Figured it would be the best place to put all of them.

Tuner in Training
    How long does it take to get the goods?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Shipments are leaving our shipper 5-7 weekdays (on average) after confirmation of payment and shipments are UPS Ground.

Tuner in Training
    I checked paypal it said the payment was accepted. Can't wait to get it. But I bet you get alot of newbs that just can't wait...lol