Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Wideband to use?

NGK or LM1
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
    looks like I was too late on this post, DO NOT BUY LC1. Those WB controllers are crap and you will be sending them back for repair to innovate. I went through 3 of these, friends went through several, they overhead, can't keep their programming, drift, don't have a nice output, is not portable, and so on.

LM1 is ok but still has some oddball issues with it's memory. I like the NGK.
    Innovative does seem to have their share of QA issues. The first LM-1 I received was DOA (outputs were shot -- very common problem with these units). The replacement unit has worked flawlessly in the shop since (about two years). I don't log with it (it's wired up to the dyno software), so wouldn't know about memory issues. The exhaust clamp is crap though.

If I had it to do over again, I probably would go with another unit. But once you get one that works, they work fine. And the replacement sensor is standard-issue, $50 at any auto parts store.
    Last edited by brianko; 07-06-2008 at 06:59 PM.

I really have had no issues with the LM1 other than it keeping the memory.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Potential Tuner
    Hello:
    I come from Taiwan
    I'm looking for fjo wideband Handbook (PDF document) and software (PC and PDA)
    Do you have it? you can send e-mail to me?([email protected])
    Thank you ~

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post
    I use the FJO wideband, and hooked up the analog output to pins 1 & 5 of the MPVI Pro interface. The scanner has the FJO pid already set up. Never had a problem with it, and have tuned many vehicles with it. Just let FJO know that you don't need their gauge or software since you are using the Hp Tuner's software/scanner.

http://www.fjoracing.com/index.php

Russ Kemp
    Hello:
    I come from Taiwan
    I'm looking for fjo wideband Handbook (PDF document) and software (PC and PDA)
    Do you have it? you can send e-mail to me?([email protected])
    Thank you ~

Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Hello:
    That's not what I was looking for, I need software to record AFR
    Still thank you

Tuner in Training
    I use an AEM X-Series 30-0300... it's my first WBO2 as well as my first foray into tuning. I was very happy with how easy the WB was to hook up, as I had read long articles for some of the others. The 30-0300 was easy as cake.. Power +, power -, data +, data -, and then plug it all in. Done.

Potential Tuner
    Maybe I can try fjo connect AEM software