Thread: Throttle reads 155% at WOT

Potential Tuner

Unhappy Throttle reads 155% at WOT

OK, gonna start off with a thanks to everyone that helps people like me.
    I have a 2010 JK with a 2004 Chevy 2500 6.0L (trucknorris cam)/4L80E and the JK 241 (changed input to work with the 4L80E) I have the RPM extreme harness kit. I used the donor truck pedal and tac module and RPM supplied the harness. At WOT HP shows 155%, 0% when its at rest. Needless to say this is causing some issues. I haven't received my wide band yet, it in route. I was trying to get it idling and stuff ahead of time and found this issue. I changed the range to match what the pedal reads but I left everything else at 100% referenced to WOT kinda assumed that changing the range would fix the issue. Does this seem like the right thing to do?

Senior Tuner
    It's a known issue these don't read accel pedal position correctly in 03-04ish trucks.

Unless its throwing some sort of pedal code I wouldn't worry about it.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    It's a known issue these don't read accel pedal position correctly in 03-04ish trucks.

Unless its throwing some sort of pedal code I wouldn't worry about it.
    Thanks for the reply, I talked to a couple people and they said that's pretty common, I never heard of it, I figured a 10% extra would be the most.