Thread: 2023 Silverado Procharged max throttle 35%

2023 Silverado Procharged max throttle 35%

Tried tuning a 23 Silverado recently. After putting the unlocked ECU back in the truck it would almost immediately go into limp mode. Figured it simply needed tuning. I make changes, the truck no longer goes into limp mode, however at no point ever, do I get more than 35% throttle. I tried many things from simply changing the MAP settings to the installed 3 bar, all else stock (goes into limp mode) to doubling my driver demand tables, trying to trick the ECU into MAF only or MAP only (MAP only didnt even run) to playing with TM table from stock to 50% over all with the same final result of 35% max throttle. I am attatching the original base map HPT provides when you "read" the ECU, one of the edited files and a log of accel pedal at 99% and throttle at 35%.

Im kinda leaning on there being a prob with the base calibration provided. Maybe a throttle relearn feature needs to be added. At one point I did see a trans torque limiter active. I also got a failed MAF status triggered a few times. There are times where I dont get any limiting status changes but throttle is capped at 35%. Its not only at WOT but any pedal range above breathing on the pedal to request over 35% throttle does not exist. On the throttle demand table, I at one point requested double the standard value over 24 y axis.

Hoping someone can point out something Im doing wrong or a fix to the problem.

35% max throttle.hpl
    Original Flash Tune.hpt
    Flash Tune 3.hpt

Anyone messed with a 23 Silverado yet?