Thread: No code modification in OS

Potential Tuner

No code modification in OS

So, I have been beating my head against the wall for over a week! What is sickening in this sitution is I have a TON of money trying to get this thing tuned and it's been nothing but a headache!!!

I have a 2005 F-350 6.0L Power Stroke that had a stock tune in it from the factory. When I purchased this truck a month ago its job is to pull my bagged truck around. So, its job is to tow.... that's it!!! I order my MPVi3, 4 credits that it said I needed. Now, I'm $650 invested!! I find blessed performance out in Wyoming that does the SOTF tunes which is what I was after, so I make that $500 purchase. They haven't done anything for me yet because I cannot get them the requested "licensed" and "modified" stock tune.

I read the stock tune with the MPVi3 according to the tuner's instructions. Then licensed everything, wrote that tune back into the truck! All is going very smoothly!! The next step is to click the "OS" tab where the code modification for the SOTF resides and apply it. Well, the code modification was not there. Hmmm??? I reach out to Blessed Performance who tells me this is an HP problem. They might be able to send me an updated stock tune which has the right strategy. I email them and they want the text file and stock tune sent to them. DONE!!

They tell me that I need to take the truck to Ford for the latest ECM flash that has the updated strategy. They would not be able to provide the stock tune. Okay...this morning I go to the dealer. They re-flash the truck with what they said was the latest strategy. I immediately get home and start the process all over again! Oh, and HP was nice enough to credit me 2 universal credits. I still had to buy 2 more. So now I am in $100 for the re-flash and another $150 for more credits. Who's keeping track of the total???

I got through the process again and NOPE!!! No code modification listed......WTF

I emailed HP back and I just sent them the info file and stock tune again. I am beyond flustered at this point. What makes this worse is that Blessed Performance said they would not refund me. WTF? I haven't even sent them anything yet. That doesn't make a ounce of sense. I could see if I was back and forth with them on tunes, but they haven't even started the process yet.

So if anyone has any insight here I am all ears.......

Potential Tuner
    I figured it out?..I had my view wrong on editor. They did tell me that it wasn?t there the first time.