Thread: Cant find SOIT and EOIT in my Scanner channels but they are in my graphs as options

Advanced Tuner

Cant find SOIT and EOIT in my Scanner channels but they are in my graphs as options

Just as the title says. I can not find SOIT/EOIT angles in my VCM Scanner channels, but they are listed when I try to add them to the graphs.

Is there any way to sort this out as I would like to try and log SOIT and EOIT.

Graphs injection angle.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Vos View Post
    Just as the title says. I can not find SOIT/EOIT angles in my VCM Scanner channels, but they are listed when I try to add them to the graphs.

Is there any way to sort this out as I would like to try and log SOIT and EOIT.

Graphs injection angle.jpg
    You cannot log any PIDs related to SOI or EOI in the scanner for a Gen4. This is why I made the EOIT calculator tool. You notice the names of those channels all reference "DI" as in Direct Injection. For GM that doesn't happen until Gen5 ECM's.
    A standard approach will give you standard results.

My Tuning Software:

VVE Assistant [update for v1.5]
    MAF Assistant
    EOIT Assistant

Senior Tuner
    You need to click the button to filter out channels not available to you

Senior Tuner
    those are for Direct Injection engines that actually need to see SOIT and EOIT

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    You cannot log any PIDs related to SOI or EOI in the scanner for a Gen4. This is why I made the EOIT calculator tool. You notice the names of those channels all reference "DI" as in Direct Injection. For GM that doesn't happen until Gen5 ECM's.
    Well darn!!! lol I seen those PIDS and thought, man this would be so nice to be able to log SOIT/EOIT.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    You need to click the button to filter out channels not available to you
    But I want those channels...... LMAO