Thread: 2015 Camaro LFX - Question about Extending DFCO Duration

Potential Tuner

2015 Camaro LFX - Question about Extending DFCO Duration

I have all visible/accessible DFCO parameters in HP calibrated for universal entry (w/exception of 1st gear) with a mid 2nd gear exit on deceleration. The goal is to cut fuel on all decels in 2nd gear or above, in other words (industry project).

There is seemingly something elsewhere in the engine or trans cals overriding the DFCO settings that have been made and DFCO consistently exits (turns fuel back on=undesired) always right before the 4-->3 downshift on decel in our testing. Each individual DFCO event appears to never last beyond 20 seconds and DFCO never remains enabled below 4th gear when traversing through gears on decels.

Any ideas on what overriding factors may be disabling DFCO as described above in the 15MY LFX calibration?

I will post some data and the calibration file soon.
    Last edited by 01Bullitt; 01-16-2024 at 10:09 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Wondering if the torque based settings are limiting DFCO duration. Does anyone know exactly what PIDs to log for what is listed in 'Dsbl ZP Drvr Delta' description, shown here? The 0.74 lb*ft for the ZP enabler and 3.69 lb*ft for the ZP disabler, as well as the other three enablers being set to maximums to eliminate them from having any impact are all stock settings.
    Picture1.jpg
    Last edited by 01Bullitt; 01-25-2024 at 03:44 PM.