Thread: Updates to sport mode and tow haul 08 Ford Expedition Roush SC

Updates to sport mode and tow haul 08 Ford Expedition Roush SC

I'm always trying to improve on my calibration at its current state the truck runs as if i just bought it, which is hard to believe seeing as its a 2008 with it original motor un touched internally. The Transmission was changed out a few years ago and updated from a 6R75 to a 2014 6r80 from a 5.0 Coyote F150. As for the engine its mostly stock with a Roush M112 IC setup with a +6 lower ring with my SFI innovator west balancer. Truck has Long Tubes cooling mods and a full return fuel system to areomotive equipment.

This weekend I was back in the mountains of North Ga and I figured since I got the normal trans mode near perfect why not use the grades to adjust the sport and TH modes. I adjusted the shift speeds, pedal positions, and TC lockup schedules. Personally one of the most important things is trans scheduling its how you put the power down to the road weather its for cruising or WOT if it doesn't respond correctly the truck or car will not be optimal. My advice to anyone trying to calibrate there vehicle would be this get the engine operating correctly then start playing with you shift schedule it will make all the difference to your driving experience.

Here is a log from the other day the first couple mins is normal then TH for half and then sport until close to the end of the log. The log was done around 2700 feet above sea level with a lot of slopes as you'll as the trans kicks down on a coast down.
    Attached Files Attached Files