Thread: 2002 Mustang Stroked 4.6 to 5.0 help

Potential Tuner

2002 Mustang Stroked 4.6 to 5.0 help

Buddy of Mine has a 02 2v that's supposed to be stroked to a 5.0. Aftermarket (Stage 2 maybe) Cams, Accel 44lb Injectors, Accel Coil Packs, BBK power plus maf, KN cold air, BBK 78mm TB, Typhoon Intake. He bought the car when the guy lost interest in finishing the build. The motor is new and only been spun over so far. He wanted to take a look at the tune in the car. I've played with a few 2vs here and there, mostly 3v and coyotes but nothing quite like this one. I've researched for him the parts that's supposed to be on the car and tried to collect some data. Looking at the tune, someone has definitely been in the computer. I know the Injector data can't be correct and I'm having a hard time trying to get the correct numbers, even off efidynotuning.com, I've found some data for 55 psi but not 39.5 (40) or whatever the 2v runs at. I would greatly appreciate someone with more knowledge of these cars and setups to take a look at the current tune in this thing and teach me a few things with the direction to go with it! Thanks, a lot!
    Attached Files Attached Files