1985 c10 originally 350 auto. 2002 4.8l nv3500 swap. DBC 317 heads.ls6 oe valve springs.sloppy stage 2 jegs cam. decapped injectors from a reputable source. flow matched. yes i haave heard all the negative but please i am only looking for the positive as i have 4 children and dont have the time for the truck as it is. anyhow. wahlboro inline 255 an-6 fuel line 6.0 returnless style fuel rail. ebay fprg with return to tank. stainless driver side manifold custm crossover with 38mm emusa (ebay) wastegate (7psi spring). cast log manifiold. ebay gt45. 3" downpipe. 2.5 inch intercooler piping 31x3 intercooler. ebay bov. shooting for 400 hp street driven not daily.

now that thats over.

i think my spark is super high i will try to upoad this vdeo but my computer wont even play sound. it sounds like a drag car. the engine was only $200 but i really dont want to blow it up... future goals will be gen 4 crank and gapped rings but financially this is what i have to work with so can someone with good knowledge on turbo gen 3 tuning please help me out .

c10 3rd start newest ve and spark update 5.5.23.hpl