Thread: help verifying scanner settings. Log and .hpt attached

Tuner in Training

help verifying scanner settings. Log and .hpt attached

Speed Density 5.3 Turbo
    Trying to verify I have my AEM wideband graph setup. (black prolink=white/black, blue prolink= green/black)
    This thing is obviously rich in park because my eyes are burning.
    I just dont want to make changes that may affect while under load. (rear diff almost done then first drive)
    has hard start (lean) often
    billgatesinPark.hpl
    Cain2bar50lb80e7875tpsfix, x% by half.hpt
    Last edited by Windsma; 05-05-2023 at 04:08 PM.

A log file is just the channels and their data, for anybody else to see what your charts/graphs look like (and their settings) you have to also upload your default.Graphs.xml or default.Charts.xml (only the one you have questions about). Without it, when anyone else opens your logs your channel data gets loaded into their last-used graphs/charts, not the ones you see in yours.

To find the *.xml, right-click, go to Graphs Layout, click Save > All Graphs, pick a location that's readily findable later.

p.s. Lean stinks worse/burns your eyes worse than rich. Lean idle could probably be bottled and used as a chemical warfare agent.

Tuner in Training

Tuner in Training
    something has to be wrong. the "speed density" graph keeps reading -15ish even when the AEM reads lean
    test4.hpl

Tuner in Training
    I took the car out for a short drive and used the speed density(eq ratio error) graph data to remove 15% out of the VE where needed.
    I then went for another drive and my wideband showed lean but the graph still showed the same -15
    Speed Density.Table.xml
    Last edited by Windsma; 05-11-2023 at 09:45 PM.