Thread: Mapped Point Question on a 2014 GT500

Mapped Point Question on a 2014 GT500

I am correct that in the log Spark Source on the 14 GT500 is what you were look to see which map point you are in? So if I was to see it say Base/MBT that it is reading from Mapped Point 0. Or is there another channel I need to add to see which mapped point it is pulling from?

Thanks.

Senior Tuner
    The GT500's had DOHC, but dont have VCT so no point in logging mapped points.
    They only have fuel economy mode and optimum power mode based on fuel source (stoich and OL power enrichment). Its going to mainly be based on pedal position.
    This would be changes made in just mapped point 0 and/or mapped point OP.
    Last edited by murfie; 04-23-2023 at 04:50 PM.

Are you sure on that? Just asking because this came from Lethal Performance. As we said, upon release, the dual overhead cam (DOHC) 2013 Shelby GT500 engine with variable camshaft timing (VCT) made this the most powerful production vehicle around.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/in...e-holy-trinity

Senior Tuner
    Lots of sources say it, but its just DOHC not TI-VCT or any VCT.

2013-14 GT500 VCT disabled.jpg

You are right. I checked that setting on mine and from HP tuners stock GT500 tune. I see it is disabled. So I just need to be messing with Mapped Point 0 and OP in Borderline and in MBT then.

Maybe I didn't ask that question right. I was trying to find out what timing table it was using to adjust it. For Spark timing. It has a 6 different tables.
    Attached Images Attached Images