Thread: Secondary Port Injection Set-up (Not tuning related)

Tuner

Secondary Port Injection Set-up (Not tuning related)

6th gen camaro, about to put on Holley Low-Ram Intake, and i decided to go with the port injection rails as well so i could run secondary port injection, so i can actually have enough fuel system to support more boost, as well as more ethanol. For the controller i decided to go with the system that TooHighPSI sells, the Reflex+, as well as their Siemens 840cc injectors.

Has anyone used the Holley Port Injection? If so, how did you plumb everything? As far as elbows, what size fittings, etc. Our plan is to get everything all setup except for the actual plumbing, and then running up to a local speed supply shop here in the city and getting what we need based on what we end up finding seeing. Just wanting some food for thought. I Also posted on Camaro6 but no one responded on there so i figured posting on here wouldn't hurt.

Thank ya

Potential Tuner
    I did mine with -8 fittings and hoses to match.

Potential Tuner
    Keep in mind that the plumbing also depends on power level and fuel supply. If you have single or dual regulators double or triple pumps etc. Fore has a very nice diagram of the plumbing depending on your requirements.

Tuner
    when i look into my engine bay i think i only see one fuel reg. but i have a fire double pump, unless the first shop that did work lied to me and screwed me over

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRichardson View Post
    when i look into my engine bay i think i only see one fuel reg. but i have a fire double pump, unless the first shop that did work lied to me and screwed me over
    okay i went ahead and did some research to make sure i didn?t get screwed, i?m set up the way they sell their double pump set up

Those looking for more control options look at our kit: https://briantooleyracing.com/gen-v-...ction-kit.html

There will also be another iteration of this coming out with the better ECU's (R3/R5) with even more options.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Ive tuned 3 too high psi port injection kits. If you questions regarding plumbing I would contact Mike, they have those kits configuration down to a tee