Thread: Connector pins required for 6l90E and e38 ecm

Potential Tuner

Connector pins required for 6l90E and e38 ecm

Hi All,
    I'm chasing a supplier of electrical connector pins in Brisbane/Gold Coast area. I need pins to suit connector on 6L90E transmission and E38 ECM. I'm happy to buy connector repair kits if required. I've had no luck with everyone I've contacted even including wreckers for secondhand harnesses. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Cheers Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Automotive View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm chasing a supplier of electrical connector pins in Brisbane/Gold Coast area. I need pins to suit connector on 6L90E transmission and E38 ECM. I'm happy to buy connector repair kits if required. I've had no luck with everyone I've contacted even including wreckers for secondhand harnesses. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Cheers Paul.
    Hi Paul,
    I am not sure if Mouser ships to AUS, but perhaps you can cross reference this PN with something that works? Not sure on the T38. maybe it uses the same pins? I also thought I saw someone else post a PN for pins that work as well, but I am not able to find it.

For the E38 harness pins:
    Mouser Part Number 538-33467-0005 (uses 20 or 22 AWG wire)

Senior Tuner
    If you can get a copy of the factory service manual, it will likely have part numbers for the repair kits. Or at least a description of what is the connector type is.

Senior Tuner
    EFIconnection is another source.

I have those things on hand if it comes down to it but i'm not setup to sell little parts like that.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

T43 connector body: Kostal 100-00031
    terminals: Kostal 100-00259
    seals: Kostal 100-00261

Potential Tuner
    Thanks everybody for the info+help. I ordered some from the states today. Cheers Paul.