Thread: Help Tuning my 2009 C6 Base Chevy Corvette LS3

Potential Tuner

Help Tuning my 2009 C6 Base Chevy Corvette LS3

Hello and thank y?all in advance. I need help tuning my 2009 Chevy C6 Base Corvette (LS3).

I just just my vette back from the dealership for a MAF sensor and and ECM issues which were resolved, but I still have a check engine light for air flow and some others.

The dealership said that it has a ?mild cam? and needs to be tuned. I also for sure have exhaust and a air raid CAI.

I purchased a HP tuner version 3 and have the data logs if that helps.

Thank you!
    -Ballard

What codes?

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    Something about it being too lean and something dealing with evap systems... Can I send you my tuner files?Log3-hwy-driving-30min.hpl

My email is in my sig! I do remote tunes all over the world. Send me the file

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    Ok, I just sent it. Thank you!

Senior Tuner
    This would be a easy fix.

In fact.. It would be a good idea to clean the MAF element first since this car is getting up in age. A fouled MAF sensor would cause it to run lean like this. The two codes you have are for lean fuel trims. The EVAP code isn't active now, its a permanent code meaning it tripped one time in the past.

The manifold pressure to me indicates it likely does not have a cam.. if it does it is super small/near stock.

The timing at idle kinda points to a vacuum leak which would also cause the lean fuel trims
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Thank you. I figured out the evap issue. The dealership forgot to reconnect the evap hose. What changes do you recommend for CAI, exhaust and others enhancements? Thank you!