Thread: Wierd Throttle problems

Wierd Throttle problems

I have just finished my first functional program for my 07 TBSS and I have a strange problem. Sometimes when you coast or are at light throttle, it will actually "turn off" the throttle control, it seems to have no response, if you give it throttle it will just coast or continue to run at a VERY light throttle until you come to a stop and then it seems to "reset" and it will be ok until you go back to very light throttle then it happens again. Any ideas, I can't seem to find anything that would cause this in the program and I am kind of stumped......

Help would be appreciated.

Also could this above have something to do with the fact that I can't seem to get the "write calibration only" to work, no matter what I do I have to "Write Entire" only.

I can E-mail the file to you if you would like to look it over!!! Please Help!

Thank you for your help!!
    69 VW Baja with an ECO-TEC! Soon to be turbo too!!

No help??

Well, one thing you can do, is open up your stock file and open up your current file, and use the compare feature of the editor, and then copy over everything that has to do with throttle over to your current file from the stock file. That should fix it. Then you can go back and change throttle stuff one by one and see whats contradicting your id "fuknmovin' lol

HAHA, thanks for the reminder! LOL. I will try that thank you for the input! I have been looking through the items but I can't seem to find anything but mabe that will make it show up! Other than the light throttle stuff losing the traction control and all the limiting GM puts in these things, I have made this thing a lot faster SOTP!!

-Bryan

did you fix this??? I am having the same problem on one of the trucks I tuned today
    Gen3 Hemi Tuning
    FAST, Holley, AEM, DiabloSport, Mopar Performance
    Resto-mod EFI Conversions and Support

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    fnmovin had some help from a pro tuner on one of the TBSS forums and got it fixed up...never revealed what exactly the fix was otherwise I would tell ya
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Well we hit the same sites and I help lots of folks there. Maybe he will repay the favors
    Gen3 Hemi Tuning
    FAST, Holley, AEM, DiabloSport, Mopar Performance
    Resto-mod EFI Conversions and Support

And Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuknmovin
    I have just finished my first functional program for my 07 TBSS and I have a strange problem. Sometimes when you coast or are at light throttle, it will actually "turn off" the throttle control, it seems to have no response, if you give it throttle it will just coast or continue to run at a VERY light throttle until you come to a stop and then it seems to "reset" and it will be ok until you go back to very light throttle then it happens again. Any ideas, I can't seem to find anything that would cause this in the program and I am kind of stumped......

Help would be appreciated.

Also could this above have something to do with the fact that I can't seem to get the "write calibration only" to work, no matter what I do I have to "Write Entire" only.

I can E-mail the file to you if you would like to look it over!!! Please Help!

Thank you for your help!!

Hey guys....I got another one of these today....07 TB SS same throttle deal....

Anyone out there know what's up?

Chuck CoW
    Chuck Mosello - CORVETTE DOCTOR
    Corvettes of Westchester
    www.CORVETTES-OF-WESTCHESTER.com