Thread: Cobalt SS injector duty cycle doubles at ~5800 RPMS Fix

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Cobalt SS injector duty cycle doubles at ~5800 RPMS Fix

From our best estimation this happens because the VE table is far enough off that when the maf takes over completely at 5800rpms in stock form that the pcm then tries to add a ton of fuel, there are two ways you can fix this issue, the easiest way that I can tell would be to simply lower the point at which the maf takes over fueling completely and while maybe not the best nor the only way to do this it would be the quickest way to ease your frustration. However you will need to then tune your maf table for optimum performance.

The other way from what I can tell would be to properly dial in your VE table & maf table so the discrepancy isn't as large, this will take a bit more work but in the end will probably show for the best overall results.

Anyways here is a screenshot of the table(s) that need to be changed & are available in our latest beta & will be available to the public starting with our next public update 2.22 if you'd rather wait.

If you would like this beta version please email support at hptuners.com with your serial number & a link to this thread and I will issue it to you.

Thanks,
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 04-18-2008 at 02:16 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"