Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HP Tuners VCM Suite v2.1.16 is Now Available!

Arrow HP Tuners VCM Suite v2.1.16 is Now Available!

HP Tuners VCM Suite v2.1.16 is Now Available!

The first general release for 2007 and VCM Suite just keeps getting better. This release brings some new pricing announcements, combined ECM and TCM scanning and TCM controls (bidirectional) for GenIV and Duramax vehicles fitted with TCM's and almost 200 new parameters for GenIV (and some 4cyl) vehicles fitted with later style ECM's. The release and business plans are packed for 2007 - this is just the beginning!

Below are the major new features in v2.1.16:

- lowered credits for various GenIII and GenIV vehicles, new GenIV unlimited group
    - combined ECM and TCM scanning
    - almost 200 new parameters for GenIV (and some 4 cyl) including: DoD, Injector timing, Knock Sensor, Transient Fuel, Ignition OFF Fans and much more.
    - axis editing available for selected tables, vehicle dependant
    - GenIV traction control patch (MAF fail fixup as included in 2bar) now free
    - support for additional 2007 vehicles and new operating systems

Once again, we would like to thank our dedicated team of forum moderators, beta testers and all our valued customers who assist and provide idea's to make VCM Suite the best tuning solution on the market.

Lowered Credits and NEW GenIV unlimited group
    VCM Suite 2.1.16 reduces the single vehicle credits for selected GenIV vehicles and also introduces two new GenIV unlimited vehicle groups. In most cases the single vehicle credits are now 2 credits and the new unlimited groups are 130 credits.

See our Vehicle List for full details.

You MUST download and install VCM Suite 2.1.16 to take advantage of the new credit requirements!!

Also, any previously licensed vehicles or year/models will still retain the original credits required to license them and count towards the next available upgrade as per the upgrade credit system.

Combined ECM and TCM Scanning
    VCM Scanner now includes the ability to scan TCM parameters while scanning the ECM at the same time. Nothing special needs to be done, just select any desired TCM PIDs from the insert PID menu and start scanning. TCM controls are also available for vehicles fitted with supported TCM's.

Table Axis Editing
    In this release selected tables for later vehicles allow axis editing, for example, the RPM axis on the main spark tables for the GenIV vehicles. If the axis is supported for editing, VCM Editor now allows you to modify that axis to suit your application. Whenever, you see an axis label that is underlined, simply click the label and the edit axis window will appear.

A complete list of new features and bug fixes can be found HERE

Obtaining the update
    All customers can login to download and install VCM Suite 2.1.16. Updates are FREE to all customers. MPVI customers who have never logged in, please create an account.

Please note that not all listed features and new vehicle types are available on serial interfaces.

For all ordering and pricing information on any of the new vehicles listed above, please see our Shop Online and Supported Vehicles page.

- The HP Tuners team.
    Last edited by Keith@HPTuners; 01-28-2007 at 08:32 PM.
    I count sheep in hex...

Congrats to the HPT Staff for making such a NICE update!
    Always Support Our Troops!

Here is a demo that shows some of the new features 2.1.16 has to offer, it even has voice over!

2.1.16 New Features, Flash Demo
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    any addons for the V6's?

i'll down load it tomarrow
    http://www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 Stalled V6 Camaro
    Goal: 10.99 in the 1/4
    Goal: 100 MPH (completed)

Best Dyno: 456 RWHP and 509 RWTQ
    Best: 1/4 mile 11.23 20 PSI
    Best1/8: 7.18 @ 99 1.83, 60 foot 20 PSI

very nice.. thanks much.

Advanced Tuner
    with 4 more hours to spare! You all are good at deadlines

Doesn't look like Autotune made the list Guess there's always next release...
    2008 Viper - now with HPToona - 1/4 Mile Shenanigans Here
    11.02 @ 130

Autotune is scheduled for the next release, 2.1.18.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Im glad I checked my Email. I never do !
    thanks for the ongoing upgrades.

I was hoping the AUTO TUNE was going to be on this upgrade

maybe next time

That works...I figured there was going to have to be a lot of hours behind that one to make it work. Disappointed - yes. Surprised - no. It's amazing that you can do what you do as it is...I'll gladly copy and paste special
    2008 Viper - now with HPToona - 1/4 Mile Shenanigans Here
    11.02 @ 130

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    it may not be autotune but Keith put a ton of effort & new features into both the editor & scanner...check out the demo it goes over many of the newest features...some of which arent offered by any other program.

From the new copy with labels feature which will make custom histograms so much easier

The new higher frame limit which not only will help the ls2 guys that soak up the CAN output but also you data fiends like Steve

Being able to scan the TCM & PCM at the same time can't be done by any other tuning software currently as far as I know...and the same with editing the axis and this can be a horribly useful feature

And dropping the tunershop pricing by more then 50% is a plus too

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Does a write entire have to be done for the TRAC OFF patch in Speed Density for the LS2 GTO's. I'm already running the 15000 MAF patch, but I decided to Fail the MAF to enter SD.
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

MY FQUICK - http://www.fquick.com/cyclone_chris

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yes all patches require a write entire for their initial application.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    yes all patches require a write entire for their initial application.
    Is there a selectable option for the Trac Off fix, or just built in?
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    its in the same place as the maf patch...right in the operating system tab, just a patched/unpatched type thing.

What about the stuff for the cam angles in the 2.4 cobalt applications

Any hope for scip in the LSJ. What about adjustable axis for lsj in IFR, VE, and Spark since we are out of its range basically stock

Dan

Advanced Tuner
    its in the same place as the maf patch...right in the operating system tab, just a patched/unpatched type thing.
    Thanks, I must have been blind earlier. Found it. Will upload tomorrow around 5am before I go to work.
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

Mods:

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

Not A Tuner
    The new higher frame limit which not only will help the ls2 guys that soak up the CAN output but also you data fiends like Steve
    Can we log more PID's with same resolution or just log more with poorer resolution??

DH

2004 MSG A4

Appearance: Billet Plate&Sill/SS Insert/Screens/Blackout/Lowered/CCW SP500

Perfomance: 416 CI/228-232@114/AFR 225/FAST/LS2 TB/36#Injectors/Honker/RPM(IV)/Vig2400/Z06 Ti/Kooks/3.42 Gear/Hotchkis/Bilstein/Z06 Springs/Eradispeed/Hawk HP+/Trans Cooler/B&M Trans Pan/RonDavies with EOC/Nitto R2's/AMWcan/Rocker Rails/Frame Savers

Mods & Tune: A&A Corvette

??? RWHP / ??? RWTQ
    1/4 mile: mid 11's ??
    WSIR 1:37.68

Tuner
    NICE!!!!
    Once again when you think it can't get any better..... it does, and does, and does.
    My sister will be a little heated that her 2.2l Cobalt wasn't included, but she'll just have to trade...

Looks like I have 31 Available Upgrade Credits towards GenIII trucks, how do I apply to get all Gen III trucks?

chris

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Howie
    Can we log more PID's with same resolution or just log more with poorer resolution??

DH
    just means you can log more then those 36 or 37 bytes you were getting...table got revamped with more slots. Resolution rates still apply.