Thread: Help w/ 60 lb injectors

Help w/ 60 lb injectors

Basically the problem I'm having is going rich on decel. It's not terrible, but I'd like to see if you guys can help me sort it out.
    I copied some injector values from a tune I downloaded on here, and it helped, but it's not quite right yet. I don't know the proper way to figure out what these values should be (offset, pulse adder, etc...). Actually I really don't even know what they even do.
    A little background on the car:
    Rail mount vac/boost referenced regulator (58 psi @ atmos, 43 or so at idle)
    I had the injectors flowed and they averaged out to about 63 lb/hr @ 3 bar.
    2 bar MAP OS, still working on the VE table in open loop.
    I'm trying to get the part throttle tune close (still in progress) before I put the turbo kit on. This is my first turbo car, and first tuning experience, so I'm taking things slow.
    If there's other things that I need to log, I can take the car out for another cruise, I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks guys

Craig

It's a bandaid more than a fix but why not enable/expand DFCO?
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

I really haven't looked at it, since it was disabled in the factory tune. What are some good settings to start with?

You have to find what intake kPa you idle and cruise at. Then set the MAP enable just below that (say 5 kPa). Then expand the RPM range it's enabled in. When you meet all the requirements it should pull fuel and timing on decel.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

I'll give that a try, thanks.