Thread: Autometer fuel pressure and N20 psi pid?

Tuner in Training

Autometer fuel pressure and N20 psi pid?

I really like playing with hp tuners and I thought it would be good to add fuel pressure and n20 pressure on the track.

Somewhere I got an autometer fuel pressure in the scanner so I thought I would give it a try and added it to the table for inputs 3(Fuel pressure) and input 4 for N2O pressure.

I have enclosed a brief log and as you will see the fuel pressue is about 3 off, what is the best way to correct this? Start over with measuring voltages?

The N2O one actually pegged out to 45 so that was kinda of cool as well just need to figure out if I can modify it or just start over?

Thanks for the suggestions!!!!

Tuner in Training
    Wlater...how did you come up with your values for the nitrous pid? is this for a dynotune sending unit?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by walterdy
    I really like playing with hp tuners and I thought it would be good to add fuel pressure and n20 pressure on the track.

Somewhere I got an autometer fuel pressure in the scanner so I thought I would give it a try and added it to the table for inputs 3(Fuel pressure) and input 4 for N2O pressure.

I have enclosed a brief log and as you will see the fuel pressue is about 3 off, what is the best way to correct this? Start over with measuring voltages?

The N2O one actually pegged out to 45 so that was kinda of cool as well just need to figure out if I can modify it or just start over?

Thanks for the suggestions!!!!
    I've played with aux sensor inputs a little myself and noticed that, just like using a wideband O2 sensor, you need to verify your ground offset voltage and make the necessary adjustment in the conversion factor.
    Kipp
    2003 Z06 Blk/Blk/Torch Red
    2008 3/4T Duramax/Allison

Things you need to know to set up a custom PID for EIO inputs

Voltage Minimum
    Voltage Maximum
    Value Represented by Voltage Minimum
    Value Represented by Voltage Maximum

if you can tell me those 4 things then I can tell you what formula to use in the EIO
    -Scott -