Thread: Off the shelf tune for stock car?

Potential Tuner

Off the shelf tune for stock car?

Hello, I am looking to Turn off my Rear 02 sensors on my C6 base corvette and maybe get a little extra power due to me adding headers/Exhaust. Is there an Off the shelf tune that you guys recommend for HPTuners , or am I stuck paying $400 for hpvi3 + another $100 for 2 credits + finding a local tuner to tune my vehicle for another $200+? I dont feel like I have heavy mods to need a full dyno tune, and I?m sure someone has a basic but better than stock tune for a c6 corvette LS2 with headers and exhaust . Thanks for your input , before I spend money on HPTuners. I have very minimal Tune experience, I?ve messed around a few times with AEM on my S2000 and Ktuner on my Integra, but those were fairly simple to use and a lot of yes and No when adjusting stuff, but HPTuners is new to me and I?d rather research before I break something

Senior Tuner
    IMHO yes.. cost/hp for a good tune even on a bone stock car is on par or better than the return you get for headers.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs