Thread: active exhaust, from 10r80 to TH400 no longer works

Potential Tuner

active exhaust, from 10r80 to TH400 no longer works

2020 Mustang GT, 10R80 originally. Also, originally standard (not active) exhaust and standard (not digital) dash. Car has a vortech and tuned by one of the name brands, using the HPtuner. Before with the 10r80 the AE worked with drive modes and with the menus in the digital dash. I swapped to a TH400, tuner I think changes PCM to manual to get the TH400 to work. I sent my digital dash off to get programmed for the manual (TH400), all that works. At first I had no menus, activated the stuff in forscan. I have menus now, but selecting the different exhaust modes does nothing. The exhaust is always wide open, I cannot control it like I could in the past. I tried setting up the auto modes where it would put it in quiet mode at start up, I can set it up but no change; always wide open. Is there something different I need to do to get the AE to work since they flashed it to a manual to get the TH400 to work?

Wrong calibration not matching the rest of the car. PCM+GWM+IPC has to match.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Wrong calibration not matching the rest of the car. PCM+GWM+IPC has to match.
    Would this also cause the advance trac to go completely off (both idiot lights on, looks like the "dyno" plugged pulled), as it had been since the change as well.