Thread: EEC-V Support

EEC-V Support

I've ramped up on EEC-V vehicle support. Since you need a special firmware for the MPVI3 for these currently, new vehicle support will not be on our supported vehicle list. Once the release firmware includes the EEC-V fix, our support page will be updated.

With that being said, what vehicles would you like to see added first?

Currently supported -

All 1999-2004 Mustang (V8)
    All 1999-2004 F-150 SVT Lightning
    All 2005-2006 Ford GT
    All 1999-2002 7.3L Diesel

I have definitions done for some Crown Vics, Explorer 5.0, V10 Excursion, and Focus 2.0L
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    I've ramped up on EEC-V vehicle support. Since you need a special firmware for the MPVI3 for these currently, new vehicle support will not be on our supported vehicle list. Once the release firmware includes the EEC-V fix, our support page will be updated.

With that being said, what vehicles would you like to see added first?

Currently supported -

All 1999-2004 Mustang (V8)
    All 1999-2004 F-150 SVT Lightning
    All 2005-2006 Ford GT
    All 1999-2002 7.3L Diesel

I have definitions done for some Crown Vics, Explorer 5.0, V10 Excursion, and Focus 2.0L
    Bumping this back to the top. If you have EEC vehicles you want supported, open a support ticket with either a read or infolog of the vehicle and I'll get it added ASAP.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    99-04 Mustang please!
    HGH3

Quote Originally Posted by Pcampbe2 View Post
    99-04 Mustang please!
    HGH3
    Unless thats a V6 code, its already supported
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

I see now, its a V6. I'll get it added this week (fingers crossed)
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    01-03 Ranger 2.3L AMN2 (don't know if thats a strategy code or just part of the part number).

I just need to know if I'll need credits on a MPVI3 to get a read or infolog? I don't have a MPVI3 yet but I will buy one if it means I'll have an option for tuning.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by smdandb2 View Post
    01-03 Ranger 2.3L AMN2 (don't know if thats a strategy code or just part of the part number).

I just need to know if I'll need credits on a MPVI3 to get a read or infolog? I don't have a MPVI3 yet but I will buy one if it means I'll have an option for tuning.

Thanks.
    I'll get it added. You don't need credits to read / datalog / pull an infolog, but I don't need it. I'll get that strategy in queue to add.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    I'll get it added. You don't need credits to read / datalog / pull an infolog, but I don't need it. I'll get that strategy in queue to add.
    You are awesome, thanks for the info. It gets me excited.

Added 98 Crown Vic / Towncar today since someone requested it CRAIC is the strategy. Now in the latest beta.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Eric, are there plans to support datalogging/bring this firmware to MPVI 2/2+?

Just wondering if I will eventually need to upgrade to the 3

Quote Originally Posted by radcartuning View Post
    Eric, are there plans to support datalogging/bring this firmware to MPVI 2/2+?

Just wondering if I will eventually need to upgrade to the 3
    If it happens it will not be soon. The team that handles that is tied up with other projects. We were lucky to get a fix in MPVI3.... had to pull some teeth.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    1996 F150 302 Auto. I have not pulled my ECU to see which strategy it is. It currently will not read the file with my mpvi3. I'm currently in the process of wrapping up the turbo setup. Stock motor, low boost, and trying to avoid a Holley Terminator. Pimpx won't plug and play on eecV. Tweecer seems like the only option for the small amount of changes I will need to make. I tune a fair amount of LS vehicles so I would love it if I can tune my F150 with HPtuners!

Potential Tuner
    Eric, how does one get this MPVI3 firmware for the EECV logging, I had a support ticket open the other day for a 03 Lightning and we found the rev limiter issue but I need to get this logging ironed out to clean up the fueling, my ticket has been resolved so I figured id ask here before starting another.