Thread: Shift pressures on 2002 Camaro

Tuner in Training

Shift pressures on 2002 Camaro

I have a 2002 camaro that I did a BTR stage 3 Na cam was able to drive it for a while before the 4L60e let go so i got a built one with a corvette servo and i was wondering what i need to do? do i need to up my shift pressures? car has a 3.73 read end in it ReStartUp VE Tune21 51224_SD.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    See how this shifts. Please do some work on the ve and also make sure the new spark table works well
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    So in Shift Pressures > General > Max Pressure it was originally 90 psi and it limits you to not putting more than 96 psi? what happens if you put more than that.

Advanced Tuner
    The 96 is the max limit in the pcm. The psi is actually controlled by force motor current. Most gm tunes have 98mv starting at 90-96 psi, 0mv being full line pressure. Setting the max to 96 is just allowing it to command 98mv if great enough torque is made. The 100psi column in the FMC table is non existent, just a mistake on hpt part. Dont believe the guys saying "dont 0 your shift times". With the shift time at 0 we are allowing the transmission shift speed to be controlled by the shift pressure table, no adaptives.
    Last edited by 04silverado6.0; 1 Week Ago at 11:36 PM.