Thread: Looking to hire some one to tune 5.7 after mods Pahrump Nevada OR Las Vegas NV

Potential Tuner

Looking to hire some one to tune 5.7 after mods Pahrump Nevada OR Las Vegas NV

Hello all
    I am new to all this computer tuning stuff, Long time mechanic I know what I am doing aside from Computer tuning Its too specialized for me to dig into at my age.
    And to make it worse I picked a 5.7 Hemi to modify which from my understanding watching a few videos on Youtube its probably the hardest platform to understand. I will pass trying to learn it and am just looking for recomendations on getting it done right in my local area.

Any way to the Truck
    Its an 07 Jeep Commander 5.7 4x4 when I bough it it had dropped a valve seat and came with a fresh set of Eagle heads.
    I bored the block to 6.1 installed new Forged dish pistons, .030 Cometic gaskets, Installed a new Comp Cam recomended by a Hemi web sight they said they used it in their 5.7 build for their truck and it made good power.
    I thought it was a Bit large but they said it would be great on making good power lift .596 int .582 exh duration 273 / 279
    Topped it off with a 6.1 Aluminum (KEG) intake that Has the original 6.1 injectors and the original 6.1 MAP sensor, I also installed Long tube headers.

I found a Guy yesterday after a search on Google that has a shop in Vegas that uses HP tuner and says he has a Dyno, I cant remember the name of the shop BUT its not really important to this question.
    I want to know who You guys say are good tuners are in Vegas?

I am looking for a Some one you guys can recommend?????
    I Had my C5 tuned by a Guy in vegas that I wont be using again he did me wrong.
    I dont mind breaking out the Plastic on this one just want it done right.
    I live in Pahrump NV No emission stuff here plus its gonna be a Tow & off road rig when done.
    Last edited by Doright; 01-03-2024 at 10:54 AM.

Tuner
    you need to find your local dyno / speedometer calibration shop in your area and proceed with caution introducing hp tuners. the market is there.

i can take care of you at Mi Tuning LLC , i do majority of the dodge tuning in the area and also tune for multiple dyno shops in the valley for mopars. My email is [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MI_Tuning View Post
    i can take care of you at Mi Tuning LLC , i do majority of the dodge tuning in the area and also tune for multiple dyno shops in the valley for mopars. My email is [email protected]
    Tu hank you I will be in touch soon