Thread: 2018 Cadillac CTS 2.0T interchangeable?

Potential Tuner

2018 Cadillac CTS 2.0T interchangeable?

New to all things tuner related. Starting small. My car is a 2018 Cadillac CTS 2.0T automatic.

I notice my car did not make the cut of supported vehicles. However, with HPtuner products, as well as other tuning products, I notice the 2018 ATS 2.0t always makes the list.

Should I just buy products (like the MPVI3) for the ATS and assume it's interchangeable between the CTS and ATS, or is that huge mistake?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You should NOT hope and pray that it works. I would recommend opening a support ticket with a picture of the service sticker on your vehicles ecm and your vin number and we can check to see if its something we can support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Comically it is 5 weeks later and I am literally in the exact same boat and found this thread. I am curious what made the ATS different enough from the CTS that the CTS is not supported?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick the Geek View Post
    Comically it is 5 weeks later and I am literally in the exact same boat and found this thread. I am curious what made the ATS different enough from the CTS that the CTS is not supported?
    Could be a different ecm, could be an oversite on our part. Hard to tell without the information I requested in my previous post.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"