Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking For Opinions And Advice

Tuner in Training
    I may be talking to myself but it is my thread. Finally got some things worked out and did
    some tuning.

I set up the scanner to log each zone individually and then was unable for some reason to view
    the last few zones. I click on the bottom and the hidden list of graphs comes up but clicking
    on them does not show them. More reading to see how that works.

After 4 logs and smoothing the Table looks like this. Slowly changing a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by WEC View Post
    Two questions sir, does selecting cam desired position 0 to on in special functions accomplish this and the only Density table I have found is the cluster output. I assume this is
    not what you were referring to?
    For setting the cam to 0, go to the baro low med and high tables and 0 them out. Also there is a wot base table - 0 that out too. The density table is in the fuel injector area. If not right it can cause you to chase your tail.

For the above pic - the lower pressure ratio zone where it looks like it nose dives - watch out here as that can cause quick throttle closure and engine stalling.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    I noticed something from my tune I got from Guatney Performance. In the stock tune the Throttle area Limits
    was set to 3690. The email tune has it at 6000. Now I know this is a Katech LT1, LT4 L86 throttle body, but I
    don"t it almost doubled the throttle area.

Would this cause an issue in the tuning??

Tuner in Training
    For the above pic - the lower pressure ratio zone where it looks like it nose dives - watch out here as that can cause quick throttle closure and engine stalling.
    I saw that. When I smooth it and calculate it comes back. Need to find it in the numbers and smooth there maybe. Thanks for the other info as well.

Tuner in Training
    Both intake and exhaust?

I just did the intake and it automatically changed the exhaust tables
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WEC; 07-28-2023 at 08:04 PM.

Tuning Addict
    Should be the intake cam desired angle - low med and high tables and then the wot base just under those. Exhuast should have already been zeroed since there aren't two cams.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC