Thread: Immediate axle torque always low cant go WOT

Tuner in Training

Immediate axle torque always low cant go WOT

2016 Gen5 8 speed auto in a swap situation with only the ecm and tcm. Cammed. Otherwise stock. Was going through the usual gen5 song and dance tuning ve and torque and maf blah blah and noticed it would never give me wot. Simple enough. Tweak torque limits, max torque, driver demand..... nothing. Noticed that the immediate axle torque never even comes close to the predicted. Torque source is driver and iv raised it so much that its nearly 10klbs. At this point the file is kind of a disaster of me trying to find what on earth is limiting my torque. Its commanding lots of pedal torque but the immediate is always 1-2k no matter what. Engine torque just hangs out around 200.

Losing my mind on this thing. Have probably flashed it 150 times just trying and guessing. GenV setups usually only take me a few hours without fail.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuning Addict
    Torque model isn't helping anything - map directly controls throttle, but try the default trans limit table. I didn't look at DTC's, but there are several of those that need to be disabled for swaps and you need to verify pump settings. I honestly only looked at the torque model and the transmission table.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    DTCs are cleaned up. Im aware that things are messy right now like I said iv been just trying stuff to see if I can get a change and absolutely nothing I do gets the immediate axle torque to come up. Commanded is 4000+ but immediate is like 1200. Why everything is commanding good torque and no timing pull or anything else but the immediate axle just hangs out doing its own thing is what has me stumped. Iv done quite a few of these and have never seen this. Trans module has good communication from what I can tell and the current default torque limits dont seem to line up with what im seeing at all but I could certainly try.