7liter LS2 based engine, 550 rwhp, has been tuned by many tuners over the years, none in my ownership. it starts runs drives GREAT except a couple niggle idle issues.

1) (solved) engine was very easy to stall. It idled fine but it felt like Zero torque at idle. Try to slip the clutch and stall flat on it's face. Solved this by increasing 'Idle Underspeed Spark Error' 50%. It now feels ballsy at idle when you take off - can slip the clutch with 0 throttle to get going. Please tell me if this was an appropriate solution, or stoopid

2) (unsolved) on initial start up, it will rev up to 2k for 3-4 sec, then settle down into 850-900rpm steady idle. It will never do it again, unless the ac is cycled off.... see below....

3) (partly solved) It 'used to' rev up to 2k-2.5k a few seconds at a time, then drop to normal, then rev up, rinse and repeat over and over, only when AC was ON. this is why I bought HP tuners. I zeroed out the Torque settings in Torque management for Ac on. (again, was this appropriate?) Now, engage the AC, idle stays steady at setpoint, ac works 100% fine. Turn the AC off, and it does the 2.5k rpm ROAR for a few seconds, then settles down. It never does it again.

Tune attached
Please let me know *what* to log. Newb here. Input appreciated!!
4.20.22. ac torque zero'd, idle raised to 1k.hpt