Thread: 6.0 single cab 4x4 Colorado

Potential Tuner

6.0 single cab 4x4 Colorado

e40 ecu, 6.0 with factory headers, Truck Norris cam

so im learning more complicated tunes but i think im having a little trouble because im thinking whoever tuned the truck before me may have did something incompatible with the new cam we put in. would anyone with more experienced eyes look at this and tell me if anything looks weird?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    That particular tune has been modified for 50 lb/hr injectors. You should put that back to stock if you have the stock injectors in the 6.0L.

The VE table and MAF table have both been modified substantially. You'd likely be better to begin with stock VE and MAF tables. Focus on the MAF table first by lowering the Dynamic Airflow High RPM Disable and Re-enable to 300 and 200 respectively.
    Increase the Base Running Airflow table by at least 20% below 1200 rpm
    Last edited by kevin87turbot; 03-23-2022 at 10:21 PM.

Potential Tuner
    thank you Kevin, i do have 12613412 50 lb/hr injectors, and i believed that data to be correct going off a post on efi lives forum. i do plan on finding a stock tbss file and trying to start over and not relying on someone elses tune to start with. ill use the tables i currently have and change it. s tuner specifically told me that same thing about increasing the base running airflow at the bottom end.