Thread: Please help 98 C5 a&a 2 bar sd tune. Please help i cant figure this out

Potential Tuner

Please help 98 C5 a&a 2 bar sd tune. Please help i cant figure this out

okay guys im out of options. I know youve seen this 1000 times.
    so i had a stock 98 c5 6spd, i bought an installed A&A TI 3.6 supercharger kit, while i was installing that, i also installed ls2 timing chain, melling high flow oil pump, water pump, api harmonic balancer, BTR supercharger cam, push rods, upgraded trunion, #60 injectors, wideband, 4.10 gears, catless straight pipe exhaust, headers, double spring valve springs,50mm blowoff valve

so after i got everything installed, Andy@ a&a superchargers sent me a base tune so that car could atleast drive. all was well as for it starting but it had some imperfections. So began watching videos AND READING a ton. Im new to self tuning but after a extremly costly run in with a shop i just dont trust anymore. So as im following along with these "step by step" videos. i then discover i needed a 2 bar map sensor. i purchased a cobalt 2 bar maf switched the os to 2 bar speed density and now i cant manage to figure anything

so heres a couple things the car is doing
    running SUPER SUPER rich
    fans not kicking on
    only builds 3-4 psi boost.
    hptuners wont show all the PIDS
    takes way way to long for idle to kick down once come to a stop
    boost studders up top like cha cha cha cha cha cha i dont know how to explain it better. its nothing like it should be.

newest tune 1.hpt

attached is the Tune. id love to find someone who would help me via text phone or email. Make adjustments to the tune as im clueless or how to actually do anything. six3six2498810

Senior Tuner
    Your VE table needs a lot of work. It's not good. I wouldn't try building any boost yet. Do you have a wideband sensor?

The fans are set correctly. You might check the fuses and relays.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    Your VE table needs a lot of work. It's not good. I wouldn't try building any boost yet. Do you have a wideband sensor?

The fans are set correctly. You might check the fuses and relays.
    yes i have a wideband sensor. do you have a base kinda number for me to set my ve at

A stock VE will be closer than that... whatever it is.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewsC5 View Post
    yes i have a wideband sensor. do you have a base kinda number for me to set my ve at
    I'll be glad to work with you on that. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you'd like me to build a tune for you.