Thread: Newbie looking for some help. 6.0 engine with 4.8 ecm

Potential Tuner

Newbie looking for some help. 6.0 engine with 4.8 ecm

Hi all, very new to this, I have a 2000 6.0 in my truck with a 4.8 ecm out of a 2000 model year. Truck will idle ok but not run very good. Does anyone have a stock 6.0 tune file I could upload. Thanks in advance. And sorry if this has been talked about already, I couldn?t find anything on it.

Log into your customer page on HP Tuners. Then under your account there is a tune repository.

You can look up a stock 6.0 tune file there. Then open your file and the 6.0 with the compare feature. Click compare again and down to view comparison log, collapse all the boxes in the new window and right click the engine icon. That should let you copy over all differences.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Log into your customer page on HP Tuners. Then under your account there is a tune repository.

You can look up a stock 6.0 tune file there. Then open your file and the 6.0 with the compare feature. Click compare again and down to view comparison log, collapse all the boxes in the new window and right click the engine icon. That should let you copy over all differences.
    Ok I?ll give it a try. Thank you!