Hello
Because i experienced "Dead Pedal" issues and have a LS conversion car i been doing some research on it and why it happens

i talked to a few people here on the HP tuners tech Board,

Yes some of the APP sensor Pedals and different application and year Throttle body's can be adjusted in the Tables to work, but it sounds like its best to match up all the parts to the OS and use whatever gas pedal and throttle body to match what the ECM came out of,, Truck, Vet, Camaro, etc

Tuners out there that get the mixed matched parts to Jive have to shut down DTC codes etc , From what i heard Thats not a good stand point when it comes to Reliability & Liability,

Im not sure if mine was because of Mixed matched parts or the voltage spikes and dips i was getting from the fans kicking on from tiny inadequate wire that was used for the relay/Fuse block and to power the fans, The relay box was getting hot, Fan #1 relay's leg melted the plastic fuse box, and i had a blistered fuse or two,

Could have Possibly been causing a Voltage correlation issue Between the APP, TPS Sensors And ECM , i was thinking this only because the TAC motor in the Throttle body does get 12V to move the Throttle Blade from the ECM, like the Fans that also run on 12V,

Maybe a Spike or Dip in Voltage From the fans kicking On (from the tiny inadequate that was used to power them) was causing the Throttle blade to flicker

Is it Possible that the movement of the Blade compared to the APP sensor position was causing the TPS sensors to report back to the ECM that there is a difference between the two sensors (APP & TPS) Causing a hard throttle shut down "Dead Pedal" Call me crazy , but having that dead pedal to all of the sudden to happen on the BQE at 50 MPH in congested traffic is no Joke!!
I dont wish it on anyone,

Anyway from what im hearing a "Dead Pedal" will occur with Mixed Matched parts, OS-ECM etc, It will eventually happen , either at start up if your lucky or on the road, sometimes it takes a few drive cycles to happen, This is basically happening to me, Not sure if its exactly the Pedal, but to match up the parts i am going to swap out the Corvette gas pedal for a 2008 Truck pedal, Its the simplest and cheapest rout, since my E38 ECM is a 2008 GMC 4.8L OS and my throttle body is for a 08 Truck , changing the gas pedal is the way to go for me,